Walk ways and driveways have to endure a lot of abuse from foot traffic and vehicles driving on them.
How do you protect the surface from all the traffic and abuse? Seal coating the surface.
What is seal coating?
Seal coating is when put a protective layer on the surface to prevent water and dirt from adhering to the surface.
How long does seal coating last?
It lasts up to 10 years with very light traffic but typically should be resealed about every 5 years.
Why seal coat?
- Block the penetration of stains, oil, deicing chemicals and other contaminants
- Protects surfaces from abrasion and wear
- Make surfaces easier to clean and maintain
- Enrich the color intensity of stamped concrete, aggregate, brick or asphalt surfaces
- Sealers add sheen to the surface, ranging from satin to high gloss finishes
When picking the sealant you can pick between low, medium, and high gloss sheen. Slip resistant additive is suggested on all stamped concrete surfaces.
At Brookswood Powerwashing we can assist providing only the highest quality workmanship and long lasting results.
If you’re in need of pressure washing or professional cleaning in the Greater Vancouver area (Langley, Surrey, White Rock, Aldergrove, Cloverdale, Maple Ridge, Abbotsford, Chilliwack and Mission), get in touch. We’re here to help you perform at your best.